Borderline Personality Disorder Criteria
Written By: Mark Smith
Click For Info About Mark Smith's New E-Book
'Healing Toxic Shame Through Recovery'
And Here For 'Managing Abandonment Issues Through Recovery'
1. Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.
2. A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.
3. Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.
4. Impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating).
5. Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats, or self-mutilating behavior.
6. Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days).
7. Chronic feelings of emptiness.
8. Inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights).
9. Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms.
If you join our confidential, inspirational list below today we will give you 3 FREE gifts (a $20.00+ value)
FREE E-BOOK BONUS... 'The BASICS For A Healthy Life And Marriage'
E-BOOK BONUS... 'Startling Insight Into The Healing Powers Of Marriage'
3RD FREE BONUS GIFT... Read The First Chapter Of 'Managing Abandonment Issues Through Recovery'
|JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST NOW TO GET 3 FREE GIFTS, INSIGHTFUL BLOGS, ARTICLES, PODCASTS AND VIDEOS