Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Written By: Mark Smith
Click For Info About Mark Smith's New E-Book
'Healing Toxic Shame Through Recovery'
And Here For 'Managing Abandonment Issues Through Recovery'
1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements).
2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).
4. Requires excessive admiration
5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations.
6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends.
7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.
9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.
If you join our confidential, inspirational list below today we will give you 3 FREE gifts (a $20.00+ value)
FREE E-BOOK BONUS... 'The BASICS For A Healthy Life And Marriage'
E-BOOK BONUS... 'Startling Insight Into The Healing Powers Of Marriage'
3RD FREE BONUS GIFT... Read The First Chapter Of 'Managing Abandonment Issues Through Recovery'
|JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST NOW TO GET 3 FREE GIFTS, INSIGHTFUL BLOGS, ARTICLES, PODCASTS AND VIDEOS